- The premier Regency Residence is completed: 15 floors of 96 ultra-luxury apartments with one floor of retail space.
- Asia Finance LLC is incorporated to provide small to medium size enterprise loans to businesses throughout rural Mongolia. In addition, the Company plans on expanding into the residential mortgage market in the next two years. Asia Finance received government designation as a non-banking financial institution and has commenced SME lending operations.
- Altan San Securities is renamed Asia Pacific Securities
- The Temple View Residence, located between the Embassy and Consulate district, is completed. It houses 16 luxury apartments and one floor of retail space.
- Mongolian Institute for Sustainable Economic Development (MISED) is established to fill a conspicuous void in Mongolia in the field of sustainable development.
- Topazstone LLC-Topazstone is created to focus on metals exploration and mining. Currently has four exploration licenses in Mongolia.
- Belgravia Mining LLC is founded.To date it has acquired seven exploration licenses in Dornod, Khuvsgul, Bayankhongor, Omnogobi, and Dundgobi provinces of Mongolia. All sites undwerwent tests and displayed strong occurrences of a variety of deposits.
- Mongolian Properties Construction Corporation is founded to specialize in the construction of high-end residences in the capital city of Ulaanbaatar.
- Rural Development Corporation LLC- Rural Development Corporation (“RDC”) is founded. RDC is a real estate investment and development company focused on acquiring, developing, re-developing and leasing residential and commercial real estate projects in 2nd and 3rd tier cities in Mongolia. RDC has secured first mover advantage in accumulating retail rental space within several towns and cities in the Gobi Desert mining belt.
- The Park View Residence is completed with 31 luxury apartments and three floors of mixed-use commercial space.
- Mon House, centrally located near the national circus, with 12 floors of 48 mid-range apartments, is completed.
- APIP acquires Altan San Securities to add a stock brokerage company to APIP’s operations.
- Central Asian Cement is founded to feed the surge in excess demand for cement in UB.
- Mongolian Properties is founded in early 2002 to meet the growing needs of the foreign and domestic clients searching for the rental and purchase of properties in Mongolia.
- Mongolia Resorts, Tourism & Transportation LLC is founded to provide travel and logistics services for the APIP group of companies and third parties.
- Asia Pacific Investment Partners is founded.